- The Mat-Su Health Foundation supply of free COVID-19 test kits is depleted. Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order free test kits online at https://www.covid.gov/tests.
- You can locate testing options at this link: https://testinglocator.cdc.gov/
- You can find COVID-19 vaccine locations by clicking here.
- Get the latest local COVID-19 updates on the Matanuska-Susitna Borough COVID-19 Response page.
- Find the most recent news and school status updates straight from the Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District.
- Learn about COVID-19 and get national updates through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Connect Mat-Su can provide Mat-Su residents with immediate access to information, referrals, and direct assistance needed for them to thrive physically, mentally and emotionally. Call or text 907-373-2628 weekdays from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. for assistance.
- Alaska Legal Services Corp. has resources and legal information related to COVID-19 on their website.
- Discover local volunteer opportunities through United Way of Mat-Su.
- The Curtis D. Menard Memorial Sports Center and Wasilla Public Library are providing free drive-in WiFi so you can connect while maintaining social distance. You can find the free public WiFi option closest to you, as well as other resources, using this tool.
The Mat-Su Health Foundation (MSHF) is currently offering two different grant programs related to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- COVID-19 Behavioral Health Response Grants
- Coronavirus Prevention and Response (CPR) Grants
Click here to learn more about these programs and how to apply.