- The Mat-Su Health Foundation has partnered with local governments to make free, confidential in-home rapid COVID-19 testing available to local residents. Please click here for more information.
- Do you have symptoms or are you concerned that you may have been exposed to COVID-19? Many providers offer testing at no cost. For test locations, please click here.
- Call the Connect Mat-Su Vaccine Call Line at (907) 373-2628 and dial 2 for general questions about COVID-19 and vaccinations, up-to-date info on availability, help finding open appointments or assistance connecting with transportation resources to help you get to your appointment. Operators are available weekdays from noon until 5 p.m.
- Check the Connect Mat-Su Events Calendar to finding upcoming Mat-Su vaccine clinics.
- The State of Alaska recently announced that all Alaskans age 5 and older are now eligible for vaccination. Click here for more information.
- Get the latest local COVID-19 updates on the Matanuska-Susitna Borough COVID-19 Response page.
- Find the most recent news and school status updates straight from the Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District.
- Learn about COVID-19 and get national updates through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- See Alaska 2-1-1 for information on housing/shelter, food, healthcare, and other support and updates including service changes and closures statewide and in the Municipality of Anchorage. If 2-1-1 does not work for you, please try 1-800-478-2221. Extended call center hours: 7am – 8pm, 7 days a week.
- Connect Mat-Su can provide Mat-Su residents with immediate access to information, referrals, and direct assistance needed for them to thrive physically, mentally and emotionally. Call 907-373-2628 weekdays from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. for assistance.
- Alaska Legal Services Corp. has resources and legal information related to COVID-19 on their website.
- Discover local volunteer opportunities through United Way of Mat-Su.
- The Curtis D. Menard Memorial Sports Center and Wasilla Public Library are providing free drive-in WiFi so you can connect while maintaining social distance. You can find the free public WiFi option closest to you, as well as other resources, using this tool.
The Mat-Su Health Foundation (MSHF) is currently offering two different grant programs related to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- COVID-19 Behavioral Health Response Grants
- Coronavirus Prevention and Response (CPR) Grants
Click here to learn more about these programs and how to apply.