Target Wellness Grants
Target Wellness grants are for projects up to and including $15,000 which improve the health and wellness of people living in the Mat-Su Borough, and up to $50,000 for the recently announced special grant program for Coronavirus (COVD-19) Prevention and Response (CPR) grants. Please note that the information on this page relates to regular Target Wellness grants. For information about out the special CPR grants, please click here.
We accept Target Wellness grant requests continuously throughout the year. All applications should be submitted 45-60 days prior to your project or program to allow adequate time for review. Before applying, please review our grant guidelines for information about what the Mat-Su Health Foundation does and does not fund.
How to Apply for Target Wellness Grants
Grant applications must be submitted online at this link.
You will need the following information to complete the application:
- Organization’s Tax I. D. Number
- Organization’s Legal Name and Address
- Organization Also Known As (if applicable).
- Phone, Fax, Email Address, Website address
- Organization Type, i.e., nonprofit, city government, etc.
- Organization’s Primary Contact Information
- Project Title, Request Amount, Project Budget, Term
- Project Start Date and End Date
- Project Description, Statement of Need
- Target Population, Community Support
- Sources of Revenue
- Acknowledgement: Describe how you will generate positive public relations for Mat-Su Health Foundation if you are awarded this grant.
- Project Budget: Please provide a project budget
If you start a Target Wellness grant application and then need to finish it later or make changes, click here. Enter your email and password, and you will have access to all grants associated with your email address. You will also submit required progress reports online through the same link.
If you have any questions about the application process, please send an email to Vickie Reese, Grants Management Assistant.