Mat-Su Health Foundation Scholarships are available to assist Mat-Su nonprofit service providers, governmental and tribal organizations, community councils and faith-based groups enroll their executive directors, board members, and support staff in leadership and capacity-building training programs. To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, you must first be accepted into the training program and/or register for the conference. For more information please contact Vandana Ingle. Once accepted into a training program, click here to fill out the MSHF scholarship application.
Foraker Group Trainings – More information is available here.
- Catalyst for Nonprofit Excellence – February 2023
- Executive Leadership Intensive – February 2023
- Fundraising Action Plan cohort, corporate and foundation giving emphasis – March 2023
- Leadership Summit – May 11 & 12, 2023
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management – August 2023
- Fundraising Action Plan cohort, individual giving emphasis – September 2023
- Lead Up – October 2023
Other Trainings and Conferences
- Triple Impact Leadership Program This program requires attendance from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day on the following dates in 2023: January 5-6, February 2-3, March 2-3, April 6-7 and May 18-19. MSHF scholarships may cover the cost of the program, less a $500 co-pay that must be paid by the attendee’s organization. One scholarship per organization; funds will be paid directly to your organization.
- Other leadership and capacity-building training opportunities not listed here: MSHF scholarship amount varies; please specify training and amount you are requesting. Funds will be paid directly to the organization providing the training.