Mat-Su Health Foundation (MSHF) Scholarships are available to assist Mat-Su nonprofit service providers, governmental and tribal organizations, community councils and faith-based groups enroll their executive directors, board members, and support staff in leadership and capacity-building training programs. To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, you must first be accepted into the training program and/or register for the conference. For more information please contact Vandana Ingle. Once accepted into a training program, fill out the MSHF scholarship application.
The Foraker Group Trainings
The Foraker Group also offers training opportunities throughout the year. Learn more on The Foraker Group website.
- Catalyst for Nonprofit Excellence – February 2023
- Executive Leadership Intensive – February 2023
- Fundraising Action Plan cohort, corporate and foundation giving emphasis – March 2023
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management – August 2023
- Fundraising Action Plan cohort, individual giving emphasis – September 2023
- Lead Up – October 2023
Other Trainings and Conferences
- Triple Impact Leadership Program This program requires attendance from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day on the following dates in 2023: Jan. 5-6; Feb. 2-3; March 2-3; April 6-7; and May 18-19. MSHF scholarships may cover the cost of the program, less a $500 co-pay that must be paid by the attendee’s organization. One scholarship per organization; funds will be paid directly to your organization.
- Other leadership and capacity building training opportunities not listed here: MSHF scholarship amount varies; please specify training and amount you are requesting. Funds will be paid directly to the organization providing the training.