Mat-Su Health Foundation (MSHF) Scholarships are available to assist Mat-Su nonprofit service providers, governmental and tribal organizations, community councils and faith-based groups enroll their executive directors, board members, and support staff in leadership and capacity-building training programs. To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, you must first be accepted into the training program and/or register for the conference. For more information please contact Vandana Ingle. Once accepted into a training program, fill out the MSHF scholarship application.
The Foraker Group Trainings
Planning to attend the 2023 Foraker Leadership Summit May 11 and 12? MSHF is providing a scholarship to fund the registration cost up to $200 for one staff member, or it could be applied toward the organization’s cost to attend the summit.
The Foraker Group also offers other training opportunities throughout the year. Learn more on The Foraker Group website.
- Catalyst for Nonprofit Excellence – February 2023
- Executive Leadership Intensive – February 2023
- Fundraising Action Plan cohort, corporate and foundation giving emphasis – March 2023
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management – August 2023
- Fundraising Action Plan cohort, individual giving emphasis – September 2023
- Lead Up – October 2023
Other Trainings and Conferences
- Triple Impact Leadership Program This program requires attendance from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day on the following dates in 2023: Jan. 5-6; Feb. 2-3; March 2-3; April 6-7; and May 18-19. MSHF scholarships may cover the cost of the program, less a $500 co-pay that must be paid by the attendee’s organization. One scholarship per organization; funds will be paid directly to your organization.
- Other leadership and capacity building training opportunities not listed here: MSHF scholarship amount varies; please specify training and amount you are requesting. Funds will be paid directly to the organization providing the training.