Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
Mat-Su Regional Medical Center (MSRMC) in Palmer provides high quality patient care to the people of Mat-Su. With over 74 licensed beds and 660 hospital employees, MSRMC is the local leader in healthcare. It is the result of a 2003 joint venture between Valley Hospital Association (VHA) and Triad Hospitals. This joint venture resulted in construction of MSRMC, which opened in January, 2006. In 2007, Triad Hospitals was purchased by Community Health Systems, and the unique public/private partnership has continued. Mat-Su Health Foundation is involved in guiding the medical center’s operations through active participation on the Mat-Su Regional Medical Center’s Board of Directors; five of the hospital’s ten directors are seated by members selected by the MSHF board.
Mat-Su Regional Medical Center provides emergency care services to all individuals who come to our emergency department requesting emergency medical treatment. Below are a series of hospital policies regarding emergency care services, financial assistance and eligibility requirements for discounts. Please click on the individual links to learn more about these policies:
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Applications
- Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)
- Emergency Department Registration and Collections
- Financial Assistance Policy - Plain Language Summary
- List of Providers Who Participate In The Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Counseling Policy
- Financial Aid Policy - Amounts Generally Billed
- Uninsured and Self-Pay Discount
- Collection Cycle Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy - Russian
- Financial Assistance Policy - Plain Language Summary - Russian
Learn more at matsuregional.com.